Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This is my most recent yummy dinner!


Wine-Poached Salmon with Tomatoes and Zucchini
This is another recipe from the $7 a Meal Healthy Cookbook page 189!

This was so delicious and so easy to make! I must say that even a person who has never cooked before could follow the recipes in this cookbook. The picture above was actually my dinner plate. I have been working toward at least 50% of my meals being raw foods. Some of you may know that recently I had to switch my diet to gluten free. I have also found that the less meat I eat the better I feel. When I found this cookbook I was very excited. Most recipes that I had looked at were extremely complicated and work intensive. Susan has included several varieties of recipes including vegetarian meals. The book is divided into sections to make it easy to find exactly what you want for dinner. Chapters include Poultry, fish, sandwiches and wraps, vegetarian, breakfasts, and more. Meal planning is a cinch with this cookbook. I am finding most of the meals are low carb and gluten free wish suits my diet great.

We are also finding that many of these recipes are also family friendly which is a big plus in a family with a couple of picky eaters.

Our next recipe to try? Page 144 Pan-Grilled Pear-Stuffed Pork Chops!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks Awesome! I need some new recipes.

Unknown said...

I'm following from MBC! Please visit me at www.bargainmom.net