Saturday, September 11, 2010

Savvy Stephie

You gotta check this out!! Savvy Stephie works really hard to bring you great deals! I think her blog is one of the best I have seen so far on bargains, freebies, mystery shopping, and those little extra money making deals. Ok so she is my sister, but seriously she does have some great stuff posted. She got me started blogging and I must say it has been fun working together finding new things to blog about.

Stephie has posted some great deals from a local market there in Georgia, but she has also posted some great resources on how to start mystery shopping, (now that is fun!) and freebies you can get in the mail. She knows her stuff and you can bet that if she is blogging about it then the deal is legit.

Visit her blog http://www.savvystephie.com/ , leave a comment, follow her and tell her that her big sister sent you!!

No comments: