Monday, September 20, 2010

Grapes on Sale

I ran into WalMart this morning before going to the chiropractor, (I needed flour and I thought it best to get it BEFORE the adjustment), as I was heading to the checkout I noticed what I thought was cherries for $1 a pound--that got me excited so I looked a little closer and it was actually grapes. Disappointment set in momentarily but I got over pretty quickly, grabbed 2 bags and headed straight to the checkout!

If you live in my area run over to WalMart and grab some of those grapes!!

I am off to can peas and apples with a friend! I still need to stop by the pear tree on the way to the van to pick a few more pears. Check back to see the fruits of my labor!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hi Alyeen, I wanted to let you know that I've given you a blog award. Stop by and pick it up at www.aliciahunter.net. Have a Great Week!