Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I have recieved my first award!!!

Wow, I am surprised and honored--really I am!! I am glad that my blog is considered worthy!!
Thanks Mo, for the recognition!

I received my first blog award from Melanie at 2 Boys + 1 Girl = One Crazy Mom Thank You So Much!!! http://tifanis-mom.blogspot.com/






On to the rules for accepting this award…


1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
 
I will get back to ya  on my my top 15!!

1 comment:

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

Congratulations!! It is a lovely blog!

Following from MBC. Nice to find you!

~ SweetMummy
It's OK to be WEIRD!