Thursday, September 9, 2010

Discoveries

I never profess to know everything, but I do enjoy learning new things and sharing what I know. I don't know of anything I love more than a good conversation with like minded people. Well tonight that happened (the good conversation part). I learned about another website that I am really excited about it is http://www.bulkherbstore.com/ . It is a wealth of information, and amazing prices!! Check it out!

About 20 years ago I was introduced to the idea of herbs having healing properties, (or maybe I already knew that, but just hadn't really thought about it). I was so amazed by the idea that I just devoured all the information I could get my hands on. It wasn't long before I had our family on the fast track to natural healing. We have our favorite remedies and recipes. I created a wonderful herbal ointment that was so effective that my kids named it 'Mama's Magic Ointment'. I make a cough syrup that everyone just raves about (and it tastes good). I have treated flues, earaches, sprains, and many more ailments quite successfully. There is one thing that still puzzles me, why did I get away from doing these things in the last 4-5 years? Who knows!!! Temporary insanity---sounds good to me!!

If you are interested in learning about natural medicines you will enjoy looking into some of these books as well as the bulk herb store.

If you would like to try some of my magic ointment, just let me know! Have an herbal question? Ask, I might know the answer and if I don't I probably know where to find it!

No comments: