Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I am trying to stay on top of my goal

It is midnight here in OK and I am just now getting around to writing!! I guess the kids decided today that I am mean! Yep, it's true, I am mean!! I made them clean the living room!! Of course they will forget to mention that I went into town to buy them pizza for lunch because they helped me clean!

Christmas is getting closer and I am not done YET! Two of the kids are in a Christmas show that runs every weekend through Christmas eve. My 17 year old is a singing babydoll and my 9 year is a proper little boy singing I ain't getting Nuttin' for Christmas!! You really should go see the show if you are in the area! It is full of dancing and singing!

I need Christmas ideas for the husband. He is so hard to buy for. Maybe I will just clean off his dresser for him, that is my standard gift to him when I can't think of anything else. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HA!!! Clean off the dresser...it's so funny because my husband would love that as a gift too.

books?

cds?

favorite TV show?

toy guns, bow and arrow, race car, legos? LOL. I usually try to get jeff a toy.

um....computer, wii, play station game?

i'm out of ideas.

MamaShark said...

Funny, I was apparently mean yesterday. My nearly three year-old just started using the phrase "Mean mummy!" with his best pouty face last week and I haven't heard the end of it yet.