Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another Day!

Today is Thursday, only the busiest day of the week for us! I am working to get myself organized for some major Christmas shopping tomorrow!! I noticed that Dollar General has a new coupon available. Something like $5 off a $25 purchase, it doesn't sound like much but when you are needing a few extras (like toilet paper and paper plates) for Holiday guests that is $5 you didn't have! I have found a few other coupons in my mailbox lately that sure will be helpful tomorrow as I grab a few gifts for my kids.
I think the exciting part about my shopping trip is that I am going with a dear friend and when we get together we spend alot of time laughing and giggling like 2 school girls (hmm I am thinking stress reliever). 

By the way, have you checked out my Etsy Shop? You really should www.etsy.com/shop/pandamom8 . I am having fun with Etsy. I met some new people and learned a little about promoting myself!

Well I am off to get ready for the rest of the day, band, gymanstics, girl scouts and maybe I will get some studying in somewhere, somehow today!!

No comments: