Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 is drawing to an end!!

I love New Year's Eve and this year should be particularly fun!! We will be spending it with some great friends! Money is a little tight so I don't think I will be able to swing the usual fireworks this and it has been quite dry so it might not be that great of an idea anyway!! We are talking about making marshmallow guns though, if I can come up with the pvc pipe to do it!

I have been working on my Etsy shop adding items. It has been slow going but I have had a few sales to get me started off. I have created a new coupon just for those of you that follow my blog it is..........wait are you REALLY following or just reading. Go on over there and click the follow button; go on it isn't that difficult!! Ok now that I got you all honest here's the coupon allyblog . Enter that code at checkout and you will recieve 25% off your purchase!!

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!!

No comments: