Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The second week of the school year

I enjoy home schooling more and more each year! My youngest three are getting older and more fun, I am doing things with them that I only dreamed of doing with my older kids and I am having fun with them. (Sorry Ash, Daph, and Jess!) I have added 2 more kids to the mix that is just going to make it even more fun, a 12 year old and 14 year old. They are working together to learn and helping each other stay focused and motivated. It is a blessing to have them with us everyday.



I was lucky to get this picture, silly boy does not like his picture taken!



Today we will be playing a game called Rummy Roots. I have had this game since my oldest was about 13 (she is 23 now) and haven't played it much because the little kids were always needing something or in the middle of the game. Now we can play with no interruptions!


My 10 year old is learning Spanish this year and I can actually take the time to study with him and help him with his workbook pages!

I am anticipating a fantastic year ahead of us!

No comments: