Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Eating Raw is easy, Changing isn't


I fell off the band wagon but I have climbed back on! I am determined to go 100% raw for at least 30 days! So far it feels like it has been a long difficult process. I buy produce, run out of grocery money, run out of produce and have to wait until the next pay day. Then the cycle starts over--UGH! It seems that this is a new balancing act. Then there are the foods that are staring you in the face but the kids aren't willing to change as much as I am. They are eating more healthy foods and helping me juice so it has been good for the whole family, but they still love their mac and cheese and other stuff that I am swearing off completely!

My ultimate goal is to do a juice fast for a couple of weeks! Anybody want to join me?

I came across a website today Cleanse America . I am really wanting to do this, but with the way I have been going I will need that $25 it costs to register to buy produce! I am feeling very inspired by all those that are involved and committed to eating raw foods. It is amazing to me that so many people recognize that our food can either kill us or heal us.

No comments: