Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Fitness goals

Oklahoma has been having some crazy weather this week which has thrown my workouts off a little for some reason. Having some time off from the kids extracurricular activities is also making a little lazy. It has been nice to not be so insanely busy though!

How do you stay focused on your fitness goals when your routine is turned upside down? After next week our schedule will be all changed up for the Summer. I am having to look at my workout schedule and make some changes to it as well. I am having a hard time trying to figure out what I am going to do when. I know that I am going to have to give up my Tuesday and Thursday water aerobics class which I will probably replace with some weightlifting. I have also been trying to come up with some fun fitness related activities that my kids and I can do together. Hiking is at the top of the list and I think I would like to do some trail runs as well. We will definitely get some swimming in.

I would really like to hear from others on their plans for Summer fitness. Please leave me some comments and let me know what you are doing to get or stay fit this Summer!

No comments: