Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have a Great bunch of kids!! (Most Days)

I have 6 kids! Ashley 20, Daphne 17, Jessica, 15, Camilla 11, Nathaniel 9, and Daniel 7. I didn't really plan the spacing it is just the way they fell!!


Camilla has decided that our bookshelves need to be cleaned off and they do!! She has been sorting through books since yesterday afternoon!! I am glad she is doing, really I am, but I just have not been in the mood to have a stack of books shoved in my face with the words 'Mama which ones do you want to keep?' It is all good though because Daphne just left with a couple boxes of books and took a couple of the kids to the used book store to get rid of them!! WooHoo!!!


Jessica is really good at keeping the animals fed and Daphne is such the up and coming adult!! Daphne is awesome at getting the kitchen cleaned up and all my girls are excellent cooks! The boys are happy as long as they have their Nerf guns, Legos, and Connex. Nate is the best grocery shopper around. He will carry groceries, hold doors, keep track of my list and whatever else I need! One of my favorite things to do with the kids is to give them $10 each and tell them they are responsible for 1 lunch, 1 breakfast and 1 snack for the week. You should see them take ove rthe grocery store!!! I usually cover the tax, but they do a really good job at picking things out!




I really do have a GREAT bunch of kids!!

1 comment:

doulamarie said...

Love this! I really like your idea of the $10 shopping goal for the kids. I just may do that myself!