Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I am taking the plunge

A few years ago I found out about Dr. Li in Augusta, GA. He runs a weight loss clinic which uses Chinese herbs along with diet changes as a weight loss program. I signed up and lost quite a bit of weight. I discontinued the program for some strange reason, money, laziness or who knows what got in the way. A days ago my husband and I were discussing our diet and nutrition and came to the decision that I needed to give Dr. Li a call. I placed my order on Saturday and received my herbs on Monday. I was excited to get them so quickly.

 Don't let the bags overwhelm you it really is quite simple to use the herbs. Each little bag is one day's serving of herbs. You simply simmer the herbs in 30 oz of water until you have reduced to about 10 oz, strain off herbs, decant and refrigerate. I went ahead and did three days worth at once, because with my midwifery apprenticeship I need to have some ready to go with me at a moment's notice. I take 4oz mid morning again mid afternoon and then 2oz before bed. Really very easy. There are also water pills that I take with my mid morning dose. Oh yeah there is also lots of water to drink.

Now before you start thinking I am doing some crazy diet let me tell you about Dr. Li. In his country he was a gastroenterologist. This is not not some cooky herbal guy (not that that would matter to me).

I am letting this serve as my before report to everyone interested. That is me in the pink June 2, 2012. I was every bit of 245 pounds in this picture, I am down to 238 as of this post. I have lost 2 lbs just this week after starting the herbs. I am excited to continue this journey and share it with you.

If you are interested in talking to Dr. Li yourself he will work with you over the phone (I live in Oklahoma) give him a call. His number is 706-210-0991. Mention my name, Alyeen Lim, I am pretty sure it will give you (and me) a few dollars savings on your order. If you do call Dr. Li let me know and share your story with me (I can use all the motivation I can get and a little competition never hurt either).

No comments: