Friday, October 8, 2010

Just a thought!

Looking at ways to save money for my family I came across a website several years ago that suggested writing letters to your favorite company with UPC codes from their products included telling the company how much you enjoy their products could actually score you some great coupons. I haven't actually tried this approach.  I have called companies when I have had a problem with a product, like the time my daughter found a piece of bone on her frozen pizza, and have received coupons for free products. I wish I could remember the name of the website where I found this information. The site included form letters and lots of pointers. The information that I downloaded from the site was saved onto another computer that crashed, (a lesson in the importance of computer backups)! I think I may give it a try on my own and see what happens. If anybody knows of the website that I am thinking about let me know, I would love to find it again!!

No comments: