Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's been a while!

Life has gotten in the way of me posting the last couple of weeks. Our family has experienced a severe outer ear infection, a severely sprained ankle (or is it? we find out more on Friday), a couple pairs of new speed skates (no injuries yet, thankfully) and some really good food!!

Last weekend my daughters made whitefish BLTs--YUM!! Who would have ever thought that you could mix fish with a BLT? (of course this came from the $7 a Meal Cookbook). Some of you may know that I have had to go on a gluten free diet, so my Fish BLT was actually a salad, which was still wonderful!!

Last night a friend brought me shredded pork that had been cooked in Dr. Pepper and a cilantro rice. Both were out of this world!! (I will have to get the recipe!)

No comments: