Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It seems that life just doesn't slow down ever!! We worked in the garden last night as a family so maybe we will have some fresh veggies and fruit this year, if the wild bunnies don't eat it first. Of course there is always the idea of sitting outside and protecting the garden while gathering meat for a rabbit stew! My 11 yo daughter would not be happy!

I still haven't made my marshmallows, but I intend to soon. Every time I think I am going to get it done something else pops up. (Yeah I probably spend too much time on the computer!) Now I am selling Tupperware (what was I thinking?), checkout the Tupperware Catalog link in the side bar. One of these days I will learn how to make buttons. If you see anything that you want let me know and I will get it ordered.

I love Tupperware! Such cool products that are useable! If you are thinking about going green, Tupperware is a great way to do it! All you need is the lunch kit (take your choice of styles and colors) and you are already there. Nomore paper bags or plastic sandwhich bags and you have to fill it with healthy foods so there you go healthier eating and you are saving the planet!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

it works!

my kids wanted to plant a garden so i let them.