Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Post Ideas

 I had an idea for a new blog post today, really I did, I just can't remember it now! 

Plans are under way for the new school year. I haven't made definite plans for a start date yet, but most of the curriculum is bought.  The kids love the German School Cones--I can't remember what they are called. In Germany they are big cones decorated and filled with goodies and school supplies for kindergarteners on the first day of school. I like doing them for our first day filled with cute school supplies and yummy snacks. I also have a fun breakfast planned----most years. 


I make the cones by rolling a posterboard into a cone shape and covering with wrapping paper. I then use tissue paper glued or taped around the top of the cone like a skirt. Once the cone is filled with all the stuff I fold the tissue paper up and gather it with a ribbon. The kids love it and it's a fun way to start the year.

No comments: