Monday, July 8, 2013

It has been a while

I have been plugging away! I am anxiously awaiting lab results from my doctor to tell me how my hormones are doing. I sure hope they come in soon!!

I am staying stable with the weightloss. With no energy my workouts have been sparse and very low intensity. Kind of frustrating! I have been staying with my Shakeology which I think is my saving grace at the moment! I LOVE the stuff! Seriously you check it out www.myshakeology.com/pandamom8 !

We are working hard preparing for our trip to Oregon. The whole family went shopping on Saturday to fill in the gaps in wardrobes for the trip. The fights were few! Have you ever taken two preteen boys and two teenage girls shopping? Yeah not a good idea! Next time I will take the boys one day and the girls another. The only thing that saved our sanity was my husband was with us, so we were able to divide and conquer. We were victorious on everything except the camera--we really need a camera for the trip!!

No comments: