Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Quick Update

I have been working hard on this getting in shape thing, but it sure is slow going!! I am so incredibly thankful for friends that are really supportive and encouraging (even if they can be silly--like saying they can't see me because I have lost so much---haha but I am not THAT skinny--YET!!).

I have been lifting weights twice a week, walking/runnning twice a week and clogging twice a week. I am definitely seeing a difference in my strength. The scale as stayed consistently at 238 but that is all the movement I have seen, inspite of my waist line shrinking. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed lifting weights. I look forward to the days I go to lift.

My plan for the rest of the month is to keep on keeping on. The next couple of weeks are going to be hard because the weight room I use will be closed most of the time, there are no clogging classes, and I will have to walk outside and I hate the cold weather! I will probably do alot of yoga. I bought a dress that I hung on the back of my bedroom door as incentive for the month. My goal is to wear it for the New Year.

I will be posting measurements on or around January 1, so if you are following my progress keep an eye out.

1 comment:

Joey Owen said...

Congratulations! I'll be popping in for a visit to see how you are progressing. I know you will do GREAT! Blessings and Much Love From Auntie Joey