Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ok so my younger sister talked me into starting this blog, then I watched Julie and Julia last night and got all motivated about the idea. First I need to tell you to go look at my sister's blog http://www.savvystephie.com/. She has some awesome saving tips and coupons for you there. My blog will be about making things yourself, hopefuly we won't overlap our ideas and give twice the fun!

I love making things--I always have. My goal for this blog is to try out a few new things and let you know how they turn out and tell you about some of the old tried and true things I like to make for my family. I really want to learn how to make marshmallows from scratch. I think that will be my first project.

Some other things that you can expect to see here are a recipe for english muffins, soap recipes, lotion and creams, ointments, laundry detergent, yogurt, cheese and lots more from my craft closet. Speaking of my craft closet I should take a picture of it and let you see the chaos that it is--I really need to get it organized!! Hey that would be another good project for this blog!

Let me know if you want me to try something new for you and I will see what I can do. Oh yeah and if you talk to my sister tell her that a t-shirt quilt will be one post that I will put here eventually!

No comments: